Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gaskets

Gee Doc, I'll never be able to recognize you again.  Gary 'The Mix'
-----Original Message-----
From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:11:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gaskets

Paul check the my pic in the groups album Most people think of the
kindly Disney dwarf "Doc" when in reality I was given that nick name
many years ago. It really is short for Dr. Frankenstein. I was a
fabricator in construction and on custom cars and was always going
through all sorts of parts catalogs looking for parts for my current
strange projects I was building. This past year before Christmas after
being bothered by people about my almost 12 inch long white beard I had
for over 20 years I shaved it down to a Wolf Blitzer stubble so I
wouldn't have to hear that Santa crap. I told an old lady that was
bothering me I hate Christmas and ate little children. Look closely on
the red "T" shirt I am wearing in the pic. in the album. It say's Santa
Say's Gingle This. I was wearing that "T" shirt when I met Eddie and
Paige at the 2000 AMO Nationals in Ct. AMC content my second headlight
door was painted flat black and is baking in my dehydrator. I doesn't
look like it will be finished till next wednesday. :-( Then I start on
the grill. :-(~~~
"Doc"

Attached Message