[BaadAssGremlins] 75 Race Gremmy,75 v-8 Sportabout For Sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 75 Race Gremmy,75 v-8 Sportabout For Sale

Hello all.I went and got some pics of a friends cars he is going to
Ebay.I wanted everyone here to get a shot first.The first one is a 75
Gremlin STRIPPED for a race car.No motor or trans.It has an 8 point
cage(S+W),5.13 AMC 20,traction bars(competion engineering),5 inch
monster tach with external shift light,4 aluminum slots,fiberglass pin
on hood with pro stock scoop included,pretty much a DRAG only car,no
wiring,or extra weight stuff,$500.00.Second is a 75 Hornet SportaboutV-
8 PARTS CAR.It had no motor or trans,body is shot to *&%$,V-8 cross
member intact,wiring harness was cut on motor end(dumb
asses),diskbrake set up,tilt wheel(tan),some interior pieces A/C car
all tinted windows intact,$200.00.Cars are located about 40 miles west
of Albany NEW YORK.If any intrest please inquire quickly,he wants them
gone,and i can't keep seeing them,as i'm addicted,and having a hard
time not buying them myself.Thanks all.My hours are weird,so i will
answer any,upon getting back in the evening.  Walter