Re: [BaadAssGremlins] seat removal

The seat probably comes out like a Hornet. Facing the rear of the car
with your back against the back of the front seat push the bottom of the
rear seat cushion to the rear of the car on both sides at the same time
lifting it. There should be 2 hooks welded to the floor that the seat
latched too. The seat is hooked in the rear of the cushion to the floor
and the front latches it to the floor on the hooks. They are a real pain
sometimes to get loose.
"Doc"