From: Paul Hancock
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] seat removal

Thank you Mr. Burch. I have officially started on the Gremlin today
I thought that might be the case with the seats. Seems most of the old ones were that way. Found two very small rust spots in the front floor. About the size of a silver dollar. I will cut them out and patch them tomorrow and install the new carpet. Was all over that car today and that is the only significant rust I found any where. I'd like to get most of my work done this winter/spring as it gets really hot and humid here in the summer. Hell, I can break sweat takin a good shit, so I'm not up to it later. Thanks for the info , back at ya later.  Paul
in my gremlin it wasnt latched down it hooked in to the floor, i just had to play with it to get it loose