Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: N.O.S. Grille....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: N.O.S. Grille....

Bill,
 You have a late 73 and you can use that bumper. You have the correct grille for your car.
 Davis

"William T. Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@...> wrote:

> Bill,
> The later grille will work just fine as long as you use the
later bumper and 5 mph bumper shocks. ( basically if you change the
front end from a 72 to a 74)
> Davis
>
> The car has the 5 mile per hour shocks already, so I guess I just
have to go find a 74 bumper then I take it. Bill Lewiston Id.