Re: [BaadAssGremlins] N.O.S. Grille....

Bart,
 It will only work on a later 73.(wich is what you have) The 70-early 73 didn't have the 5 MPH bumper shocks and there is no room for the bottom of the late 73-76 grille to fit between the bumper and the body. In order to make it fit you either have to use the later style bumper or cut the bottom of the grille.
 Also the fenders changed when the grille changed.
 Davis