Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: N.O.S. Grille....

Davis, I was just confuzzed and I got all my ducks in a row now. I thank all that responded to my questions! Bill Lewiston Id.

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: N.O.S. Grille....
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:12:57 -0800 (PST)

Bill,
 You have a late 73 and you can use that bumper. You have the correct grille for your car.
 Davis

"William T. Renshaw" <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <MARTIN-
davis@...> wrote:

> Bill,
> The later grille will work just fine as long as you use the
later bumper and 5 mph bumper shocks. ( basically if you change the
front end from a 72 to a 74)
> Davis
>
> The car has the 5 mile per hour shocks already, so I guess I just
have to go find a 74 bumper then I take it. Bill Lewiston Id.