[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Was Help needed!! Now Hobby

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Was Help needed!! Now Hobby

I use the word "Hobby" for all the young and old people that it is now a
"Hobby" too that AMC/Rambler's were not a life style like with me. I
learned to drive in 1962 on the old man's 60 American 4 door bath tub
and bought my first Rambler and a new one at that in 1965 and have had
one as a driver since them. I believe that makes 41 years connectively
owning them and 46 years driving them. My yellow Hornet I have had for
32 years as of the 14'th of this month. It is not a hobby with me but
just my car of choice as it has always been. I picked up the yellow car
at the upholstery shop this morning and the seats's are gorgeous just
like the orange car was after New Years when I picked it up. He made
then look the same. I don't like change. I brought that car home and
took the orange car to my friends shop and he put on the polished rear
bumper filler I got from Davis. While he did that I did a finish trim on
the carpet and installed the finished door sill plates. The front bumper
filler will go on next week. Head light door and grill restoration is
next along with stripping the 77 AMX flairs and air dam and painting
them to match the car. Masking the grill to paint the silver and flat
black is going to be a challenge. I could do as my friend at the shop
said just paint it all flat black like the 77 AMX, but I can't. :-)
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hey Doc you used that word. "Hobby" LOL
Terry