[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Be thankful for your fathers

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> As i found out today that I'm going to lose mine to terminal
cancer.Mine  has
> months to live ...
> Bart

 I'm sorry to hear that news, Bart. My sympathy and heartfelt sorrow
for your impending loss, and my prayers will be with you. At least
you know about when, and can prepare, but my Mom and Dad both have
Alzheimer's, in which they die by degrees,  my sister and I are
trying to prepare them to stay in an "ELF" - what I call
optimistically an Enhance Living Facility ( Old folks home, nursing
home, etc ). We're trying to avoid the Nursing Home moniker,
although they need medical supervision now to take their pills,
which they can't do themselves anymore, it seems.
  This will be a trying time for me, as it's never fun to play God
with your parents on something like this, and many will fight going.
I know mine will! My father is already talking to himself, I doubt
any degree of logic will persuade him, the Director of the facility
thinks you can convince people who are losing their cognitive
abilities of logical reason, I doubt it - but we will try. God give
us patience!
 Take care, Bart, hang in there, this is one of those tough times in
life to get thru, hope you make it without too many complications.

Your AMC friend Jerry in Virginia