[BaadAssGremlins] Getting Back To Normal

[BaadAssGremlins] Getting Back To Normal

Finally yesterday after being stuck in the house since saturday after 17
inches of snow I went out. Stopped to see about getting the rear bumper
filler installed today along with the finally finished restored sill
plates. I picked up some small wooden handled wire brushes, 2 steel, 2
brass and 2 fiber. I will need them when I start stripping the paint off
the rubber fender flairs shortly. Also today I get my yellow Hornet back
from the upholstery shop. It's going to be another 50 degree day today.
Freezing weather comes back saturday. :-(
"Doc"