[BaadAssGremlins] Adding extra 3/8 head bolts/studs on a 401 block INFO

[BaadAssGremlins] Adding extra 3/8 head bolts/studs on a 401 block INFO needed

OK. My 401 short block is in the shop getting
bored,balanced...etc. It's a block assy i bought from
a fellow i've never used.Just found out today it needs
decked also.Always something unexpected! Now...i
already have a set of  INDY SR complete kit street
aluminum heads for it. WHERE do i locate
info/schematics...etc on adding the extra 3/8" head
bolts to the lower edge of the 401  block?? Where in
the @#$#$% do you get 3/8" head bolts and washers for
the aluminum heads? I have the complete SR 401 INDY
head kit...came with ARP head bolts and washers. INDY
catalog states..."heads can be drilled for extra 3/8
head bolts". BUT...nothing about the 3/8 bolts are
listed in the INDY parts book i have?? What ##, where
do you get them? Can i use STUDS micxed with the ARP
head bolts that came with the kit? ?? Also..HOW DEEP
do you drill/tap the block? Need dimensions of the
bolts,washers?? I have to take my heads in tomorrow so
they can drill them out. ALSO..where do you get head
gaskets with the extra holes?? Do you have to modify
them yourself? I already have a set of ROL hi-perf
head  gaskets.Please email me direct with the info!!
THANKYOU ,Joe