Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fiberglass gremlin hood

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fiberglass gremlin hood

Well Bart,
 No pics. There is a pic in bill's folder it is on the car. As far as bein burned by me I am a respected vendor and you are welcome to pass on this awsome deal.
 I personally will be inspecting each hood for quality prior to it being shipped. I am spending 125 bucks to have him fix up and smooth some slight imperfections in the mold so you won't have much work to do when you get the hood.
 Maby you will have better luck with a hood from US body source, or VFN, or Give Frank's a try.
 No hard feelings, I just don't play arround when it comes to money and my reputation
 Davis