Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fiberglass gremlin hood

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fiberglass gremlin hood

In a message dated 2/11/2006 6:39:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
No hard feelings, I just don't play arround when it comes to money and my reputation
 Davis
Davis where did i state that your some rip off artist??i did NOT say that.i am still interested in the hood but i just wanted more info i.e the shipping costs and the total on the hood?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS