Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fiberglass gremlin hood

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fiberglass gremlin hood

In a message dated 2/11/2006 6:18:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ok I have 2 hoods ordered so far. This price is super low considering it has the scoop already on it. Get your order in soon cause He only has time to make a few before he speeds up production of his firebird ram air hoods. He will take time out to make 5 hoods.
 Davis
Davis,if you have any pics maybe i'd feel more comfortable sending the 150$
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS