[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Carfinds on ebay ...1967 Ambassador parts...again

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Carfinds on ebay ...1967 Ambassador parts...again

-Davis...please read my reply to Doc's post. "CARFINDS can SUCK my
doorknob"!! I just wanted to get a responce/rise out of you guys
here!! I may be stupid once...BUT not twice from the same ebay
rippoff! I should have been suspicious..when he would NOT send better
additional photos....only SMALL grainy ones! I called the asshole for
an ACURATE description over the phone...THAT'S what REALLY pissed me
off when the junk arrived!!!! He SUPPOSEDLY was looking RIGHT AT the
car when we talked 4-5 times!! NEVER again..with him,Joe-- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...>