Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: Carfinds on ebay ...1967 Ambassador parts...ag

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: Carfinds on ebay ...1967 Ambassador parts...again

Joe,
 If ya didn't learn your lesson this time you desearve what ever else you buy from him!
 Don't be foolish,
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sad thing is...While the auctions were going on for the 1967
Ambassador parts/Pinto parts.....i also had him looking in his
salvage yard for 1/4 panels for my 1965 Falcon Futura 2dr hardtop
that i've had for 24 years! NOW...i'm a little bit skeptical.I assume
that he would "most likely" refund a diferent buyer..... BUT..if i
were to get CRAP parts again from him...WHO knows?????? Thoughts
anyone?? Just another rambling (no pun intended)thought i
had.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, ZZZZZZZ,ZZZZZZZ, Joe