[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Update: CARFINDS ...sent me JUNK 1967 Ambassad

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Update: CARFINDS ...sent me JUNK 1967 Ambassador parts on ebay

-Davis..did'nt you get it in MARYDEL?? Thats the same car i was going
to buy a couple of years ago. Received tons of emailed photos...not
real good..but i got em.Then things didn't work out to be able to go
pick it up. I seem to remember rust in the trunk floor?? I MAY still
have his ### and address...let me look,if you need me to??
Later...Joe-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin
<martin-davis@...> wrote:

>   Wholly crap Joe. That's cool!  I am still waiting on a refund of
200.00 on the RWB gremlin from a year ago now. The scum bag won't
show himself to any of the Forums now. I am thinking of going to GAD
in Ohio so I can beat his ass I heard he went last year so I will
have to go to all the big meets so I can "MEET" up with him. Bart, Do
you happen to have his address and or phone # ? I know he finnally
sent you some money.
>    Davis
>
> jgray_55 <jgray_55@...> wrote:
>   WEll.... finally some good news!!! I received a PARTIAL REFUND
1/2 of
> what i paid for the 1967 Ambassador bondo'ed/beat all to hell 1/4
> panels(both),right door(TOTALLY TRASHED...SMASHED..before wrapping)
> and front fenders(both wiped out by a MONKEY..tooooo lasy to remove
> the phillips screws under the windshield lower molding
trim...BEFORE
> ripping the fender from the car...destroying the lip where it meets
> the cowl!!!!!!!!!,also FU@$#@#%ed up bumper guards.Received my
refund
> bright and early on Tuesday.EXACTLY the amount that i asked for!! I
> emailed the seller Monday eveing after FINALLY receiving the last
> lost one of my parts shipments!!! Everything arrived.....MINUS one
> bumper guard that fell thru a hole in the tape stuff wrapping on
the
> fender. Thats right...The Ambassador left front fender had four
> bumper guards AND a front tin filler panel(fits behind the front
> bumper) for my son's 72 V8 Pinto..TOTALLY slopping around LOOSE
> inside it. All they had to do....was pop thru ONE layer of siran-
wrap
> type stuff! ANYWAY...All i did was email the guy and BITCH ALOT
VERY
> LOUDLY! Told him i was going to call him in the morning AND send a
> complete description to EBAY and PAYPAL!I asked him IF he EVEN
> LOOKED at the car when we talked on the phone 4-5 times during the
> auction!!!WHALLAAA...he sent a refund RIGHT AWAY as soon as he
opened
> the email??? Then...said.."i'm the ONLY person that ever complained
> about any parts"!! OHH BULL CRAP!!! He says..maybe HIS idea
of.."VERY
> GOOD CONDITION"..is different from other people!! DOHHHH...when
> described as DENT FREE..that's what you expect to receive!! Asked
> him..."is that WHY ALL of your auctions state..."if you leave
> negative feedback before asking for a REFUND...you WILL NOT get
> one"???? HMMMM thought i was the ONLY unhappy buyer!! SORRY to post
> so long..BUT wanted to explain everything!! I "DID" tell him that
> since he tried to MAKE it up to me/gave me what i asked for ..that
> would let people know.If you see parts on ebay from him that you
> need...Try him out..IF the part arrives not as
> described...COMPLAIN...it worked for me.....SUPRISED THE HELL OUT
OF