[BaadAssGremlins] Which way do the spring plates go?

[BaadAssGremlins] Which way do the spring plates go?

I took these goofy things off and forgot which way they go as far as
the orientation for the shocks.....

Like does the drivers side shock hole point to the front of the car or
to the back.?

Sorry for the dumb question........