[BaadAssGremlins] Women Drivers of the Year

[BaadAssGremlins] Women Drivers of the Year

No aMC's were harmed in this, and while not AMC related, thought some of ya'll would enjoy a chuckle. My favorite is the cop driving thru fresh cement, reminds me of those old cartoons! Yup, could have been male or female, but these come in once a year, so have to have a laugh at the ladies expense. Paige, my wife of 17 years likes these but I sure as hell hope I didn't give her any ideas driving in Houston traffic.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Welcome to the 200th Annual

"WOMEN DRIVERS of the YEAR"

AWARDS

SIXTH PLACE:

FIFTH PLACE:

FOURTH PLACE:

BRONZE MEDALIST:

SILVER MEDALIST:

AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS...........

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS