Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Which way do the spring plates go?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Which way do the spring plates go?

one in the front of the axl one in the back if I remember correctly.  Not like you would think anyway.  I can go look if you would like.  But I can see that being the reason its throwing you off.

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I took these goofy things off and forgot which way they go as far as
the orientation for the shocks.....

Like does the drivers side shock hole point to the front of the car or
to the back.?

Sorry for the dumb question........

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS