Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I scored on ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I scored on ebay

JOE,
 ALSO...modifies large tube AMX type Hooker Super Comp
headers to fit a narrow body AMC car!! Joe.--- In

Please do tell. I am about to order a set of headers for my gremlin.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bart. It's the about 1/4" thick steel plate that goes BEHIND the
flywheel,between it and the bellhousing.. Kinda like the tin plate on
an auto trans.Most all Blow Proof used bellhousings are sold WITHOUT
it!! It's the same bolt pattern and shape as the blow proof
bellhousing. Protects the block in case of a clutch explosion! NOT
legal to race WITHOUT the complete setup. Jim Landis manufactures
nice reproduction ones!! REALLY cool AMC guy. Does TONS of AMC HP
trans work. ALSO...modifies large tube AMX type Hooker Super Comp
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 1/31/2006 12:49:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> jgray_55@xxxx writes:
>
> BART...did you get the block plate also?? If not...there is a
great
> AMC guy here in Illinois who reproduces them!!! He does all sorts
of
> AMC trans work!! I'm taking the 727 from our 74 AMX to him
tomorrow,
> to build up! If you did NOT get the plate..get ahold of me..i'll
send
> his email address. Thanks for a GREAT AMC site!! Joe In
> BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:
> >
> > no not that kinda score lol,but i bought the 2nd to last big
dollar
> item i
> > needed for my Gremlin and that was a Lakewood blowproof
bellhousing