Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS gremlin rear hatch handle

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS gremlin rear hatch handle

Joe,
 It is only the handle, no lock or keys. I am sure you can find the lock. I will have to look to be sure it has the gasket and screws.

 My email is my paypal address
 Thanks,
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-Davis..is it complete and nice shape? KEYS???? Send a bill to my
paypal email. Thankyou much,Joe-- In