[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Body parts RIPP-OFF on ebay .... "CARFINDS" LONG!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Body parts RIPP-OFF on ebay .... "CARFINDS" LONG!! RIPOFF!!

WELL...curiosity killed the cat...as they say!! Could NOT help
myself. I JUST now....3am went to the garage (worked NIGHTS for FUC%%
^^&&***^%#$kin  years. The 1/4's are junk!! SUPRISED????? NO!!Good
thing all i really needed was patches above the wheel openings. I've
tried for SEVERAL YEARS to get salvage yards to trim what i need from
a 1/4 panel on a 4 door above the wheel opening,...NO!!still want the
whole 1/4 panel $$$$. The descriptions i got over the "phone"(my
mistake..SHOULD have been email for evidence) are TOTALLY BULL#@$%^%$%
%^&^&!! No bondo..hohohohohohohohoho.NO dents other than mentioned in
the auctionm...hohohohohohoho. The asshole EVEN cut away way more
than we talked about,..,.,.,,..I WAS SUPPOSED to get the whole
inner/outer wheelhouse(inner fenderwell)and trunkfloor......the #$%%
$#^546456$%   trunk floor was even cut away!!!!!! SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT---
!!!! Good thing i'm broke now...plane tickets to Calif are fairly
cheap...compared to what $$$$ i'm out!!!!! Thank god there
is ...Xanax...here i come..gimme a couple of dozen beers also!! Coma
tonight...tomorrow...I'm going to ask EBAY to send a body shop
estimator of THEIR choosing to look this shit pile over!! BUT...i
STILL cannot leave  negative  feedback for the asshole!!..as it says
in the auction.."leave ---- feedback and get NO refund"!! GEEEEEE how
many people have they BOUGHT OFF??????? FU@#$@#%@#%@ i'm no rich dude
who can AFFORD to throw $$$ away!!!!!!..i'm #@!%#$%#$%#@524 laid
off....just want to work on my old cars for relaxation(sickness i've
NEVER out grown)..  I'm most likely resigning from ebay...will rely
on AMC friends to locate parts i need. SLOW as molasses..BUT almost
always honest! Blood pressure pegging the guage right now......Joe
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@xxxx> wrote:

> Just type in(search by seller)...CARFINDS!! Real Nice guy on the
> phone...but..honest??????? ONE thing i HATE..is a liar(excuse
> me...truth modifier)!! As they say on ebay descriptions(this IS
> legal)....."NO dammage that i CAN SEE"!!! Maybe they are BLIND...or
> NOT looking?? I'm still waiting for my other parts(Ambo left fender
> and bumper guards,Pinto bumper filler panel for my son).The 1/4's
> arrived today...My Back is really acting up.....so i have not moved
> them or unwrapped them YET. Almost scared to!! It's about midnite
> here...MAY just go out and cut off the cardboard...or not...I do
WANT
> [...]
old
> cars in
> > junkyards and salvage yards across the US due to the high prices
> Chinese
> > paying for steel.
> >
> > A rustfree door is still a rust free door however, even beat to
> shit.
> > However, if it had waves, dents, broken off hinges, missing
> interior
> > regulators and tracts, no glass, and so forth, this should have
> been brought
> > up by the sellers! I can only imagine what you have paid for
> shipping all
> > this stuff also, especially the larger items!
> >
> > I recently sent a 70 non ram air hood from Houston to Santa Clara
> and
> > shipping was $460 for it. The buyer has a copr account so they
> deducted a
> > sizable amount, but then popped them for 'fuel surcharges' so the
> hood was
> > still over $200 to ship.
> >
> > As for junkyards, well, they will tell you anything to get a sale
> learned
> > back in the 1970s. Especially if you can't see the part up close
> and
> > personal. Hell, even if you can touch it they will tell you
it 'is
> rare, one
> > of a kind, you won't find another and if you don't buy it now, it
> will be
> > twice the price tomorrow' ad nauseum. Only the 'buy it tomorrow
it
> will be
> > twice the price part applies to AMC however!'
> >
> > I wished you had contacted Mike in NM, as he has a number of
> rustfree
> > intermediates like Rebel, Ambassador and Matador and could have
> hooked you
> > up. I recently posted that "non amx/jav form letter" on the amc-
> list
> > amxfiles, as someone was looking for 66 1/4 panels. I can post it
> here if
> > anyone remotely interested as all those salvage yards have a slew
> of
> > Grem/Horn/Spir/Eag/Conc series cars in them.
> >
> > You need to call that place back up and get on their ass and ask
> for a
> > refund. However, chancesd are you will be out not once, but
twice,
> on
> > shipping and crating, to and from. But you do need to let them
know
> that you
> > are not happy and disappointed in the parts! Maybe they will
issue
> you a
> > partial credit.
> >
> > PS: give the rest of us here their auction number or main link to
> stuff if
> > they are selling on ebay so we can check it out, or their website

HELL!!!!
> > > BONDO in it also...On the phone..."yes sir..it's perfect"!!!!!!
> The
> > > right fender WAS originally kinda   nice(except for ALOT of
small
> > > dents...NOT mentioned on the phone)..BUT some MONKEY shoved it
> > > straight up  from the car..did NOT un do under the windshield
> lower
> > > molding/at the firewall...BENT the @#$#^#%$@ out of it!!!!!!I'll
> > > likely have a stroke when the rest arives!! They WERE NOT
> dammaged in
> > > shipping via Grey hound!! The dammage on the door has been
there
> for
> > > YEARS!!!The fender was WIPED OUT when removed..FRESH DAMMAGE..NO
> > > rust!! HMMMM no wonder the photos were NOT too clear in the
> auction?
> > > What happened to people being even REMOTLY HONEST??????
> > > ^*AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH. Sorry..Stay away from
CARFINDS!!!!!!!!!