[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I scored on ebay

Bart. It's the about 1/4" thick  steel plate that goes BEHIND the
flywheel,between it and the bellhousing.. Kinda like the tin plate on
an auto trans.Most all Blow Proof used bellhousings are sold WITHOUT
it!! It's the same bolt pattern and shape as the blow proof
bellhousing. Protects the block in case of a clutch explosion! NOT
legal to race WITHOUT the complete setup. Jim Landis manufactures
nice reproduction ones!! REALLY cool AMC guy. Does TONS of AMC HP
trans work. ALSO...modifies large tube AMX type Hooker Super Comp
headers to fit a narrow body AMC car!! Joe.--- In