From: <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: kammback
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:58:34 +0000

Those are rather rare Paul, and seldom seen when new, and well, seldom seen now. I believe that Kammback lasted only a few years and like the SX/4, not a whole lot of them sold. I probably have the production figures here somewhere could dig up for you. Good luck, maybe make the guy a offer off e-bait to see if he will accect, that way he won't get popped with 'final value fee' by fee-bay.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx