[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Garage II - new photos in Gremlin GTs album...

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Garage II - new photos in Gremlin GTs album...last 6

 The last 6 or so pictures are the cars at my aunt's farm, the 70
Javelin, 70 Hornet and '55 Chevy Suburban are now at the garage ( no
new pics of that yet ). The rest of the fleet is awaiting transfer.
There are 4 Javelins, 2 are AMXs, belong to a friend of mine, can be
bought. Also a '62 Rambler Classic, and a 78 Concord?, and something
else belongs to a fellow car club guy who will need to move'em or
lose'em. If anyone is willing to travel to southern mid-Virginia for
them, let me know and I'll pass on the interest to my friend.
  But, for now, I'm excited that my projects are moving to MY property
at last, never thought I'd find a place ( cheap enough ) to fit them
all, but I think I've done it. :) another few weeks, and I hope all
the ones I'm saving will be moved. It'll be tight in the back lot, but
they should all squeeze in there. I hope. :) We'll see if my
measurements ( and the tow truck guy's drop technique ) all fit
together as planned. I'm hoping they will. Even if not, I'll be
cutting up the '74 javelin, and it will free up space quickly.
 So, enjoy the photos.

Jerry