Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Hampshire Members?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Hampshire Members?

Davis,
  I'm in Dover. and no wonder why I can't find a grem up here
Mae

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mae,
Welcome!  Where on the seacoast are you? I am from Portsmouth
originally.
I bought all the gremlins up there when I lived there
Davis

maelanashadowwhispers <maelanashadowwhispers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm just a lurker, but I'm from the NH seacoast :)

my story:
My mom had a used yellow gremlin in the late 80's when I was a kid. I
was in love with that gremlin and the love has stayed with me long
after we had to scrap it due to unrepairable rust issues. I've been
keeping my eyes peeled for grems for sale in my area but I haven't
been too lucky. I found this site while looking for grem info, and
i've been lurking ever since, learning what I can and admiring
everyones cars. :)

Mae

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bradley Jones
wrote:

> Do we have any members in the N.H. area??

Yahoo! Photos

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS