Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel edge moldings And x badge question

If you find the wheel lip crome in good shape you will pay a big # for them last set I know that sold went for over 400.00 As for the X on the glove box door like Eddie said buy a NOS one.
 Davis

scott <cs10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have the thin wheel edge moldings for a 71 gremmy in good
shape? And has any one tried to paint the little x badge on the glove
box door? Mine is really faded and I want to paint it to look like new
with good results. Thanks Scott