[BaadAssGremlins] 2 barrel swap

  Just got my pieces in place and I am starting my
auto trans swap from my 76 232 Gremlin into the 74 258
3spd/floor.  Stripped the interior and mice nests,
scorpions etc. out of the 76.  That lets me put the
good bench seat from the 74 into it.  Now there is
room for the 77 AMX buckets.  I'll be putting in a 72
Sportabout dashboard frame, all fresh and pretty. I've
already put in a gorgeous dash pad from a different 72
Hornet SST, and also got the instruments and glove box
inserts from that car.  Those will be swapped to the
new dash.  I have a 4 gauge console from an Eagle
ready to go, and a floor shifter from a Concord.  No
need to transfer the column shifter into the 74 now.
There are already armrests, pedals, visors, and
steering wheel from the same AMX.  Those little signal
lights on the back with the chrome around 'em(one from
an Eagle, one from a Concord).  Brand new chrome valve
cover for the 258 going on, from a Jeep guy that
wanted some dash switches. I also got a 258 2 bbl
motor from that guy.  He moved and I'm not sure what
year it is.  I put it at a friend's house while I was
moving, so I need to look at the numbers and stuff
yet.  I'm interested in putting this 2 bbl (I believe
it is a Carter BD or similar) manifold on my 74 258.
What do I look out for?  This car is a daily driver.
Remember, 1974.  No EGR, no converter, no air pump,
nothing but PCV and a canister. And I live in Maricopa
County AZ in the most stringent pollution laws in the
country.  This car goes right through the emissions
test as is.
     I also went back and raided the back hatch glass
off of that 1978 Gremlin.  I'm giving my friend with a
daily driver SX/4 the first shot at it, but if he
doesn't want it I will offer it here.  It costed 40
dollars at a junkyard, and doesn't have the chrome
around the edge of the corners, but it's got it on the
top and bottom.
  Nashin' and Thrashin'
mike