Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel edge moldings And x badge question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel edge moldings And x badge question

Scott, the little "X" on the glovebox door was a small decal AMC used to
change a Gremlin to a "X", just stuck on there. The nOS one shown here was
bought from Larry Rohde in Kenosha. You might want to see if Kenoshans Larry
Rohde, or Larry Fonk (both on my vendors list) or Mary Knapp (email her at
a9094@xxxxxxxxxx ) can hook you up with a NOS one for about $20. The SC/360
Hornet ones were also thin metal stuck on there.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360_glovebox_tag.JPG

If you do plan on touching up your existing one, my suggestion would be to
do it with a marker, not paint unless you have a super steady hand. If you
do have a steady hand however, Testor's Model Paint works well for interior
like this as I have used it myself thru the years.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx