[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wheel edge moldings And x badge question

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wheel edge moldings And x badge question

Wow $400.00 I don't think my gremmy will get them then. Its a shame
b/c it makes the gremlins look classy. Thanks for all of the helpfull
quick replies.
Scott
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:

> If you find the wheel lip crome in good shape you will pay a big #
for them last set I know that sold went for over 400.00 As for the X
on the glove box door like Eddie said buy a NOS one.