Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 9:59 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sill plate questions

Everyone is in need of sill plates for gremlins and to my knowledge no one reproduces them. I was at the AMO national show 2 or 3 years ago and was talking to a vendor who had repro's of javelyn/AMX sill plates and he told me that they would reproduce Gremlin sills but he needed a "new" NOS sill plate to make the mold? I do not remember who this vendor was but if anyone knows of this vendor or who to contact that is willing to make Gremlin repro's, let me know who they are, as I now have a set of brand new NOS, still in the AMC paper packaging, sill plates for the Gremlin that they could use for reproducing them. I am going back together on my ground up restoration of my 73 and I have told myself that I would not use the new sill plates until I can find this vendor and hopefully have these reproduced. Any thoughts/info on this? let me know, Thanks, minnesota/Bob.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS