Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More e-bay fraud??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More e-bay fraud??

You know if the goofball seller would just dump the cheesy decals and
advertise the radios and what "they might fit" he would have a better chance
of selling stuff. That Mitsubushi radio looks like it would be a bolt in for
Eagle for instance and AMC DID use Mitsubushi radios starting in late
1978.....they just didn't have a cheesy 'amc' sticker on them, they put a
real little AMC logo on door, or corner of faceplate; while the serial
number ID'ed it as whatever brand it might have been. I believe I even have
one of these on ebay myself from a Eagle/Comanche, but it is a Mitsu radio
with AMC plastered on the decal with AMC part number.

Ironically on this, Scott also noticed the same photo with different decals.
Chances are if you emailed him off ebay asking him you would get a "the
auction doesn't say what you think it says" and maybe you could email him
saying "I didn't bid like you thought I would" back, hee hee...
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx