[BaadAssGremlins] Javelin Parts Going To Be For Sale On eBay Soon

[BaadAssGremlins] Javelin Parts Going To Be For Sale On eBay Soon

My son has decided to go back to school and sell off all his spare
parts. The NOS cross ram and a NOS set of 74 Javelin tail lights and
other NOS and nice shape used bubble fender Javelin parts. Don't ask
about private sales as he is set on selling everything on eBay. His
friend that has an eBay account is listing them for him. They will be
for sale under the name of Amat111. Soon to go after the parts will be a
74 Javelin parts car or in my opinion good to rebuild. Rusty quarters
but clean rust free floors. I'd take it but I don't need another
project. After next summer his 72 Javelin will also be for sale. It's a
360/727.
"Doc"