Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FUCKING KIDS

Charles,
Hey fellow, I've been there and back. I'm 59, work in
a High School and have had my
cars(68/Jav,70/Grem,74/Grem,81/Spirit) egged, paint
balled, keyed, windows shot out(BB/Pellet) and just
busted out(five pound hunk of lead)courtesy of some of
the fine young students of today. I also now run a
camera most nights(painintheass).
Now first off I recommend you make a police report on
each and every incident for a log if and when someone
is caught and as a form of stimulation for the
officers to patrol more(getting called out for these
reports at just before shift change is a pisser).
Depending on the judicial system where you are whoever
gets caught may have to 'tote the note' for all the
damage after the judge sees all the reports.
I also understand about street parking, we have an
ordinance restricting parking on the grass/lawn(my
grass and dirt, and I can't park on it!!!!!)
Hal