[BaadAssGremlins] FUCKING KIDS

ok sorry for title guys but i just had my paint job fucked up and my drivers side side marker light busted by some fucking kids throwing a orange cone at my car i seen them throw it and ran out as soon as they did but they ofcourse sped off, and calling the cops does no good cause they didnt see them do it, (weve been thro this lol) and i know im just 18 but atleast i have common sence not to do this shit to others cars unless done to me first so once i find out who theres going to be an asswhooping or their car is getting sugar or somthing, man i cant wait im sick of this fucking shit

sorry had to rant somewhere lol

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS