Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Great amc Day!

I had the tent that went on my Hatchback. We used it to go camping. With
the back seat down a large air mattress fit perfectly. You figure it out
from there.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Sorry Doc, I still prefer "SEX" and GREAT in the back
of my Gremlin!!
Hal

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Good find Davis. Sorry ladies this is better than
> "SEX" than AMC guy.
> :-))))~~~~
> "Doc"
>
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:29:04 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Great amc Day!

---------------------------------
Well today I got the th400 and transfer case out of
the jeep. I pulled
the axels off the black 72 and sorted the axels out
and got them
nearly ready to ship to Moser. Then the biggie, I was
searching on the
net for a set of fenders for the 72 gremlin and I
found that a local
junk yard has a BRAND NEW FIBERGLASS fenders for a 72
gremlin. I
called the yard and the guy said he had to check to be
sure they still
had it. ( the lady I first talked to asked what I
wanted and then
asked again and said WOW I haven't  seen anything like
that in years
here's Joe) He called me back and said yup we got em.
I said Them? He
said yes we have a left and a right. They used to
carry them years ago
and they were old stock.
Tomorrow AM I will be picking them up !!! YEEEE HAAAW
I have been
looking for glass fenders reasonably priced for a LONG
time.
Gotta go take care of Aran and give the wife a brake
now.
Later guys n Gals
Davis

Just $16.99/mo. or less.