[BaadAssGremlins] Spending More Money

Well after 2 years I may see the finish of my orange Hornet project by
june. The car went into the upholstery shop for the seats yesterday. I
picked up my gallon of acrylic enamel orange paint (94$) at Sherman
Williams. They sold the last 4 gallons of the thinner I use so they had
to order me a gallon. It is coming next week. I went to the other Dupont
paint jobber around the corner and picked up the universal flex coating
additive I have used for years, unfortunately it now only comes in a
quart not a pint so that was another 48$ and I also got some flexible
primer, 2 spray cans another 24$. On a good note the wife got a 1,000$
bonus where she works and I got 1/2 of it. :-)~
"Doc"