Re: [BaadAssGremlins] more work on the 78

wow lol that sucks, ya me and bud were checking stuff out under hood just to be safe lol and noticed the fan had some play up and down, so we replaced that and the heater is hot as hell now lol also when i cracked the thermostat housing i was tighting cause when i fired it up it was leaking at bottom so we killed the motor and i tried to tighten the nut onto stud but i barley moved the nut and "crack" i thought i busted the nut or the stud in the block lol well we pulled it off and there was a crack in the housing so that wouldent work lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] more work on the 78

OUCH!  Watch those water pumps. I had one break off at the bearing and sent the fan into the radiator when Bill and I were standing over it! Can you say change your underware? From then on all I run is electric fans and moroso waterpump drive.
 Davis

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
well aside from the differential i had to replace the water pump, and the thermostat housing, the berrings on pump was bad and the thermostat housing was good until i cracked it lol so that needed replaced

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS