Re: [BaadAssGremlins] more work on the 78

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] more work on the 78

OUCH!  Watch those water pumps. I had one break off at the bearing and sent the fan into the radiator when Bill and I were standing over it! Can you say change your underware? From then on all I run is electric fans and moroso waterpump drive.
 Davis

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
well aside from the differential i had to replace the water pump, and the thermostat housing, the berrings on pump was bad and the thermostat housing was good until i cracked it lol so that needed replaced

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS