To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:29:04 -0000
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Great amc Day!

Well today I got the th400 and transfer case out of the jeep. I pulled
the axels off the black 72 and sorted the axels out and got them
nearly ready to ship to Moser. Then the biggie, I was searching on the
net for a set of fenders for the 72 gremlin and I found that a local
junk yard has a BRAND NEW FIBERGLASS fenders for a 72 gremlin. I
called the yard and the guy said he had to check to be sure they still
had it. ( the lady I first talked to asked what I wanted and then
asked again and said WOW I haven't  seen anything like that in years
here's Joe) He called me back and said yup we got em. I said Them? He
said yes we have a left and a right. They used to carry them years ago
and they were old stock.
Tomorrow AM I will be picking them up !!! YEEEE HAAAW  I have been
looking for glass fenders reasonably priced for a LONG time.
Gotta go take care of Aran and give the wife a brake  now.
Later guys n Gals
Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS