Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New JL Hornet out, blue with COPPER card...Classic

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New JL Hornet out, blue with COPPER card...ClassicGold series

John, I see what you mean. You can still see the arch from the photo you sent in thru the passenger rear side window and they left the same background in the drivers side rear vent window.  LOL  'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:26:40 -0500
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] New JL Hornet out, blue with COPPER card...Classic Gold series

Here's a scan of the new JL card insert photo...
www.javelinamx.com/temp/JL-card.jpg

Here's the original photo taken by Rich Truesdell...
www.javelinamx.com/temp/JL-submission.jpg

Note the reflections in the bumper and body sides,
the very wavy side molding and the black wipers,
and the Polyglass tire positions and the white mark
on the front edge of the front tire that they didn't
edit out. No way they can say it isn't 'my' car.

I sent an Email asking if they planned to still make
the copper car and send me that case, or if they're
just going to use 'my' car's photo. I'll let you all
know if I get a response.

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
Yahoo! your home page
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>