Re: [BaadAssGremlins] '78 Concord AMX bumper needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] '78 Concord AMX bumper needed

I am here in Anoka Minnesota, I have a 1977 AMX for parts. Is this rear bumper one that will fit your 1978 Concord AMX? Let me know if it will and we can meet up. Bob 763-753-4692. And Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS