Re: [BaadAssGremlins] '78 Concord AMX bumper needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] '78 Concord AMX bumper needed

Rear bumpers in good condition are hard to find in the rust belt. Dirt
from the rear wheels gets thrown up and sits in the corners holding
moisture and rusts them out. I was lucky to find one off a 78 Concord 2
door sedan for free about 5 years ago for my yellow Hornet. Luckily
since my orange car was originally a Florida car the rear bumper other
than a slight bend in one corner is rust free.
"Doc"