Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ho ho ho.....

lol thats a good one first one to get me in 3 years
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:27 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] ho ho ho.....

Jingle this, but in reverse, ok, lame, but some folks have too much time on
their hands near Christmas, like those Holidays vs Christmas fools. Hey,
holiday don't mean squat to the millions of us who WORK on Christmas and New
Years Day, duh! Anyhows, enjoy this, not mine either:
http://media.spikedhumor.com/8944/Jingle_Bells_Reversed.swf
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825