[BaadAssGremlins] 73 AMX 390/727 for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 73 AMX 390/727 for sale

For sale or Swap, 73 amc javlin amx. Parts or restore. All interior has been
removed, some floor work done. It still needs some floor work. I have all
the old interior for the car. It has a rebuilt 390 motor. It has a 727 trans
with manual valve body and stall convertor. Trans has reverse blown, but I
have a rebuilt that goes with car. Amc 20 posi rear in car. Msd ignition,msd
spark plug wires,high performance cam. Have all paper work on motor rebuild.
Body is fair, Car needs alot of work. It has been sitting growing weeds for
about a year and a half. I don't know what it is worth but i am sure someone
could use it. It has a real nice set of machine rally rims with trim rings
and center caps. Cannot be driven, must be picked up with ramp truck. I
don't even know if it can be started since everthing electrical has been
disconnected. Make an offer. Have pictures I can E-mail. Car is located in
Rhode Island. Bill cinlee68@xxxxxxx
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825