[BaadAssGremlins] It's Absolutely Breath Takingly Gorgeous

[BaadAssGremlins] It's Absolutely Breath Takingly Gorgeous

The shop where I did all my interior work at was slow and I wanted to
get the orange Hornet cleaned up after sitting there for 10 months so it
looked good when I go to my daughters for Christmas. All I really wanted
was a wash and a general clean up inside and out. Since he was slow he
offered to polish it out as it along with 10 months of general shop dirt
it also had a fair amount of paint over spray on it. 6 months after I
bought the car a little over 2 years ago I had it polished out by a
detail shop where a high school friend of my son's worked. The car
looked really nice. Now 1 1/2 years later I watched as my friend used
his skills a week or so ago bring back the black paint on a 79 450 SL
Mercedes I was amazed at the finished product. He started on my Hornet
yesterday afternoon and was half way done with it when I left. I
couldn't believe how like new the paint looked far superior to the job
the detail shop did. It is just plain gorgeous polished out and with the
orange body color I used to detail the turbine wheels the whole car just
pops out at you. Simple but not gaudy. Now next wednesday after
Christmas the car goes to the upholstery shop finally to get the seats
done. Merry Christmas to "ME"!!!! Now maybe this winter I will have some
time to finish up some of my AMC model cars that have been on the back
burner for the last 2 winters.
"Doc"