From: "Markley, Richard" <RMarkley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:04 PM
Subject: my '74 hornet

hi there, i just had a couple questions after finding your amazing
site(thank you for putting that up, by the way).first, parts. you said you
don't ship windows or door glass, but what a bout fixed windows? I have a
'74 two-door hornet, and it is missing the passenger side backseat window.
would you ship that if you have one, and what sort of price? also, i'm
missing some of the strips off the side of the car, i don't know if that is
the chrome strips or not. and i'm sorry if you make this clear on your
website, i'm still just learning about fixing up cars and a lot of the
jargon confuses me.
     but I do love my hornet, and it is great to know there are others out
there like me that see the wonderful beauty and worth in these great cars.
my best friend has been working on a '66 rambler for about six years now,
and almost has it running.
    anyway, thank you for your great website, keep it up. i've been just
looking through it for about two hours now.  great cars.