[BaadAssGremlins] A Christmas Present Happening 2 Day's After Christmas

[BaadAssGremlins] A Christmas Present Happening 2 Day's After Christmas For "ME"

Finally after trying to get the upholstery guy to do the bucket seats in
my orange Hornet for the last almost 5 month's it is going to happen
next week. I went to visit my mother in the nursing home today for her
86'th birthday driving my orange Hornet. I stopped at my friends shop to
see about getting the car cleaned up for the Christmas drive to my
daughters since it is filthy from being there for 10 month's. Since I
was out with the car enjoying a nice drive I figured i'd drive to the
next town to see the upholstery guy face to face. Face to face is always
better as it is harder to lie or try to BS someone when you have to look
them in the eye. So now the seats are finally going to get done. The guy
does serious quality work which is why I wanted him to do them and am
willing to pay his price. At this point price is unimportant as I can
afford it, I just want them done. Merry Christmas to me and to everyone.
"Doc"