[BaadAssGremlins] It's Going To Be A Cold Dry Week

[BaadAssGremlins] It's Going To Be A Cold Dry Week

The weather is going to be cold but dry all week and since I have my
orange Hornet out of my friends garage after 10 months I am going to
drive it every day. I need to shake it down and make sure all the
mechanical repairs I made to it besides the interior job are ok. I do
know from the short drive saturday that my front fender tire rub problem
seems to be cured because all the spots in the road and my steep
driveway where I used to here the rub the car doesn't do it any more. It
was probably as I found out, the previous owner had the two deeper
offset Western Turbine wheels on the front instead of the back. What an
idiot he was anyway. It's time for a good wash and clean up to get all
the shop dust and crap off the body and give the interior a good
cleaning and finish removing all the tools and supply's from the hatch
area. The car still has a few mechanical glitches such as the courtesy
light don't work, neither does the gas gauge and I need to plate and
install the hatch alignment pin and restore the door sill plates. But
after working for the last 10 months straight I am finally going to get
to enjoy this car by driving the wheels off it all this week. Say AMEN
and AMC!!!!!!
"Doc"